My Dairy Products



                                                                                          SRS PRODUCT
                                 
My dairy products to keep my face moisture and smooth...hee...

Morning;
-I have my physiological cleansing gel clean up my face
-use cotton pad apply my SRS soothing lotion to do double cleansing and for balance my skin PH
-come with my lovely repairing serum for my eyes to reduce my dark eyes circle
-and have my intensive white C serum for face to prevent hyperpigmentation
-come with my Hydrabalance cream which is not oily at all, good for all skin type
-last one of course my CMS sunblock with SPF 47/PA++ 

Night;
-Use my CMS Vitamin milk cleanser to remove my make up first.
 again use my physiological cleansing gel to do a deep cleansing for my face.
-apply SRS Soothing lotion for double cleansing n balance my skin PH
-after this have to apply the same repairing serum for eyes
-and intensive white C serum for my face to even my skin tone
-for my last step at night is my CMS laser rejuvenation cream.
 is a prefect cream which is give my skin moisture and increase my skin elasticity.

世上只有懒的人,没有丑的人哦....
so must know how to take care our skin and keep for our youth...
Need any facial or any enquiry can just contact me...
My number 92474811
email: hongmeng84@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts